If you have enough from playing poker with colleagues or maybe by playing online and winning some money and losing money just winning money is the most trusted poker site again, therefore you have come to a step in your poker playing experience where you need to start getting into life. competition. That is real agree. No more hours on the computer, no less guilt for taking your colleague’s money: you are now ready to switch pros.
However, before you do that, here are a lot of things to take into account:
1) One of the big inequalities of playing in a competition is if you have to choose your hand carefully. Spend a large amount of your time throwing your cards away starting those that fit. When you see if your cards don’t mean much, challenge the urge to exchange a large number of them, and only hand them deep. This is what most competition players do too. When you are unsure of me, watch someone play. poker88
2) The money taken with you for the competition runs for a longer period of time than in playing with peers or online. It’s one of the advantages of not playing every hand you overcome. (Guide: You have to do the same when playing with your peers even if it gets tedious later.)
3) Don’t sit to the left of the dealer. Make sure there are at least two players between the dealer and the player to the left. Why? Only the first 2 players sitting to the left of the dealer must place bets. Since most competitions include ten players at each table, you save a lot of this every time you play. This means that each hand you fold will be meaningful if you’ve spent only 1/2 of the lower limit. This amount of three dollars in two to four dollars sweeps the competition.
4) Take into account if the evidence that you are away from home means that you will be spending money on drinks and food. Try and get your own, but in any case it’s still easy.
5) Competition dealers don’t get paid much, and so it’s common practice to give them about three% of whatever you win. Think if all the gambling rooms and poker rooms take a special percentage but this minimum comes from the money you win and until you don’t feel it.
6) One of the other advantages of playing in a competition is that you can spend more money than you have. For example, for a hundred dollar sit-in, many casinos and poker rooms will give you around five hundred in chips the competition is wagered with.
7) If high chance and high risk is not what you are looking for you can take advantage of the midnight satellite competition. It usually starts at one in the morning and because the number of players is not high, you have a higher chance of winning.